The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website Re-Design
If you have any ideas for the layout, look and/or feel of our site's non-forum pages, please post you suggestion, be specific, and please include a .JPG representation of your re-design idea in your post.

Suggestion: Use DeltaCad to design your proposed layout, limiting it to an approximate wide-screen dimension width of about 18-inches, of course. (height doesn't really matter as long as it won't require mega-downward scrolling)

Individual link/button graphics are also welcome.

I will send a personal email to request a full-quality graphic from anyone that posts any forum-limited-low-quality JPEG proposed graphics that I, or our site's staff, may approve of being used on our site. Credits will be given to all creators of any designs/artwork used on our site.

Reminder: This site exists for ALL USERS OF DELTACAD! Your participation, feed-back & user knowledge really does matter here!
-- And...there's nothing wrong with becoming 'friends' with your fellow registered DCUG forum members in our Break Room Talk forum, publicly, or a through a PM to a specific member.

Anyway, the idea here is to make our website, as a whole, a better and more inviting 'viewing' experience for ALL visitors whether they choose to register on our forums or not. And, to be honest, my monitor is an old worn-out 14" CRT. Soo... what I see, is likely not what most others see both in color and screen size. That's why I'm requesting ideas/help/feed-back..from everyone!! -- What is seen by most others is not what I actually see on my end.

--John, I have not forgotten your suggestion regarding our 'site banner' text. (i.e. The use of, or the non-use of, an apostrophe-"S". Wink )

Messages In This Thread
Website Re-Design - Admin 1 - 06-13-2011, 01:43 PM
RE: Website Re-Design - Admin 1 - 06-28-2011, 02:13 PM
RE: Website Re-Design - jw48 - 06-28-2011, 06:07 PM
RE: Website Re-Design - jw48 - 06-29-2011, 03:31 PM
RE: Website Re-Design - Admin 1 - 06-29-2011, 03:59 PM
RE: Website Re-Design - Admin 1 - 07-08-2011, 10:50 AM
RE: Website Re-Design - i44troll - 07-22-2011, 04:08 PM
RE: Website Re-Design - jw48 - 07-23-2011, 02:45 AM