The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games in DeltaCad using the Macro feature?
Question 
Since the Macro feature is a form of the BASIC programing language, and I've done some BASIC programing myself, does anyone think a game could be created using the Macro feature of DeltaCad?

If possible, I think this would take DeltaCad into an entirely "outside the box" realm of typical CAD software.

This, of course, is not a request, per say. So even I, "The Boss", question whether this is the proper location for this topic on these forums. Rolleyes However, I would like any thoughts or opinions that any of you may have on this potential "exploit", for lack of a better word, of the Macro feature in DeltaCad.

Naturally, if anyone wants to play with this idea and would like to share what you've done, even if extremely simplistic, please share it on this web site. It would be interesting to see what can be done with the DeltaCad Macro feature, besides it's intended purpose of creating drawings from inputs given to the program (Macro).

A thought here, perhaps a maze navigation type game could be possible. Hmmm?

Concept: A maze would be drawn and then you'd have to work your way through it via inputs to the software which would draw your movement path. Again, this is not a request. But, could it be done, in theory?

Discuss....

Messages In This Thread
Games in DeltaCad using the Macro feature? - Admin 1 - 04-17-2008, 10:14 AM