Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your DeltaCad Specialty? (have your 'user title' changed)
My specialty is the design of radio controlled model aircraft. I have been in Aircraft design as career and as a model builder. I try to encourage other modelers to use Delta Cad but today in the official Magazine of the governing body of the Academy Of Model Aeronautics , there was limited article for model's info on 2D design but it showed and used Auto Cad and a clone to explain how easy it is. Well, there's nothing easy with those programs. I do have problems lately and D-CAD support hasn't helped me at all. The first one is the program freezes, and the second is I have a collection of parts etc. on the screen and the XY coordinates are in the use range . I can manipulate the commands like mad all over the area, BUT , suddenly when I try to move a view or item, it shows an X or Y that would take the item out of the 150k max available range! . One day when I hit this problem, I just walked away! I came back much later and all functions were OK!---- that's spooky. Faulty program ?? Jesse Shepherd, Sr.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's Your DeltaCad Specialty? (have your 'user title' changed) - Jesse Shepherd - 09-22-2012, 09:22 PM