Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to add color to a drawing
soccerbacon Wrote:How about this one. How can i draw an object at real world dimensions. I want 1" to equal 1". I need to make a 3" x 3" box and have it be an actual 3".
1. Open DeltaCad
2. Select the Shapes tab
3. Click anywhere on the middle of the screen
Notice the bottom of the screen for instruction. In this case it will tell you to select an "offset". This is simply how much you want to offset from the point where you clicked on your screen. Type 3,3 and hit enter. This will give you a 3X3 box.

I'm wondering if you have a manual for the software. If not, the help tab includes the users guide. I would suggest taking some time to go through it. Accomplishing "real world dimensions" takes an understanding of the drawing scale and the viewing scale and the differences between the two.
Trust me when I say that spending some time reading the users guide will get you going in a big way. Also, the best way to learn the program is to play around with it. Try every menu tab, every command and see what happens. When you do this, you will be surprised at what you learn. If you get stuck, don't hesitate to come back here for help.
Kevin

Messages In This Thread
RE: how to add color to a drawing - Sparky - 05-27-2008, 05:04 PM
RE: how to add color to a drawing - Sparky - 05-30-2008, 03:16 AM
RE: how to add color to a drawing - Sparky - 04-08-2009, 04:00 AM