Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused Printing
(04-09-2016, 02:09 AM)AlwMVMO Wrote: It's hard to know what is going on. Here are some things to look at.
1. When you send a drawing to the printer does a printer icon show up in the notification area at the right end of the taskbar?
2. If you click on it does it show it is printing 1 or 2 pages? 
3. Have you tried different parameters in the Set Print Region settings?
4. Have you tried reinstalling the printer driver?
5. What printer are you using?
6. Can you post a screenshot of the drawing, a screenshot of the Set Print Region settings and a screenshot of the preview?

7. Try running Deltacad in XP Compatibility Mode.

The Set Print Region settings screenshot I attached was for a 8.5 x 11.0, and it says it is going to print 8.267717 x 10.748031
so sometimes it is not going to do exactly what you think it is going to do.

Very strange thing has happened.  I switched DeltaCAD to XP Compatibility Mode, and it printed Arch B perfectly.  Smile  

So, then I switched the compatability mode off and...it worked perfectly.  It stopped trying to do the double sheets.  My guess is that whatever it was that was messed up got reset.  I just don't know what got messed up in the first place.  

1. Yes
2. It showed 2 pages, now it shows 1 page.
3. Yes, I have tried different parameters.
4. No, I did not reinstall the printer driver...it was only doing it with DeltaCAD, but that would have been my next step.  (Also, I checked, I have the most current driver).
5. Epson Artisan 1430.  Max paper size is 13x19.

I just printed and checked a 12x18 title block.  It printed almost perfectly.  The printed area came out to 11x17...exact size.  The location on the sheet was a little bit (to the left of center horizontally and just a little bit to the bottom of center vertically.  It still came out WAY better then before.

Thank you very much, AlwMVMO for the assistance.  Smile

Messages In This Thread
Printing - Anonymiss - 04-05-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Printing - AlwMVMO - 04-05-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Printing - Anonymiss - 04-08-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Printing - AlwMVMO - 04-09-2016, 02:09 AM
RE: Printing - Anonymiss - 04-09-2016, 02:57 AM