Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drawing dissapears when it is saved.
Hello AlwMVMO,

I asked for technical help from the Contact Us link before I found the forum and they came back to me with a solution.  The mail is pasted below:

"You have accidentally drawn something way out in space.  This causes your drawing to zoom way out when you open it.

I clicked on one the the five bookmark buttons at the bottom of the DeltaCad window.  This takes you to the 0,0 position, with a view scale of 1.0.  Then I could see your drawing.

Then I picked "Select All" on the Edit menu (this selected everything, including any objects way out in space).   Then I held down the CTRL key (to toggle selection), and used the first toolbar button on the Select toolbar tab to select your actual drawing.  Since the CTRL key was down it toggled the selection.  So now, only the objects way out in space were selected.  Then I used the Er button on the Select toolbar tab to erase them.

See attached.

Sincerely yours,

Midnight Software, Inc."

I took the easy route, clicked on a bookmark button in the bottom left hand corner of the screen, clicked on 'Select' in the toolbar, selected the entire drawing, copied it, opened a new page and pasted the drawing with a new name.  Then I simply deleted the drawing on which I made the mistake.

Thanks for all the help, I appreciate it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drawing dissapears when it is saved. - Gerard - 02-01-2017, 08:20 PM