Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Excell Table to Text and Lines
I tried it. It works pretty good but it stopped with an Error on line 185. (no graphic lines were generated) It could be that the CSV file I used was just way too big for DeltaCad's or your Macro's liking (it contains well over 500 records - lines of data).

Please follow the instructions in <this FAQ> to make your file submission 'official'. Also please include a small sample .CSV file with your submission. Thanks.

BTW Thomas, you currently have 2 user accounts registered. I can merge them together into one account if you want me to. Please check your private messages for more on this. Thanks.

For anyone interested, there is a very versatile free CSV file editor available for download <here>.

P.S.
I'll probably move this thread to the Comments and Discussions Regarding Posted or Downloaded Files forum after the file has been made available on our Macro Download Pages.

You can <download> Thomas' macro file and give it a try now, if you'd like.

NOTE: This file is currently considered to be a 'BETA version' until it is officially submitted according to our FAQ regarding submitting files at which time it WILL be made available for download on our Macro Download Pages.
Please report your successes or any error messages you may get while running this macro file. Thank you.

Personally, I think this macro will be very useful for incorporating a cut list, parts list or any other formatted DB data lists into a drawing.

Good job Mr. Bodine!!Tongue

Messages In This Thread
want a file browser - tbodine88 - 07-24-2010, 03:22 PM
RE: want a file browser - tbodine88 - 07-25-2010, 03:17 AM
RE: Excell Table to Text and Lines - Admin 1 - 07-25-2010, 08:43 AM